LOOKING TO VOLUNTEER?
Past SCAN leaders laid the foundation for this DPG; don't miss this exciting opportunity to help shape its future!
Volunteering provides opportunities to network with SHPN members and helps SHPN progress and prosper. Volunteers are needed for small and large projects. In order to match your interests with a position, we need to learn more about you. Please review the following information on areas for which we may be seeking volunteer help. There is a range of opportunities in terms of marketing your abilities, developing skills, networking, mentoring, and being mentored. This is your opportunity to make a difference, have influence, enhance your career, and support your colleagues. Opportunities include:
- Strategic Guidance
- Executive Committee
- Continuing Education Planning or Development
- Communications: Social Media, Website, e-blast content
- Volunteer Coordination
- Partnerships with External Organizations and/or Sponsors
- Public Policy/Legislation/Professional Advocacy
- Ad hoc duties, helping as needed
If you are interested in volunteering with SHPN, please tell us more about your interest here.