Linda Samuels, MS, RD, CSSD, LDN
Linda is a Board Certified Specialist in Sports Dietetics, with over 15 years of experience in the sports and human performance practice area. Past positions of leadership, and as a consultant sports dietitian include:
- 2 years as Director of Sports and Human Performance subunit of SCAN
- 14 years in various leadership roles in SCAN and SHPN, most recently as Director of Career Advancement of SHPN
- Project Manager and Mentor for Gatorade Sports Fueling Project in 2014-2015 and 2022-2023
- Expert Review Panel of CSSDs for the recently published Revised Sports and Human Performance Nutrition Standards of Practice/Standards of Professional Performance document of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Consultant Dietitian for Northwestern University Athletics 2019-2021
- Consultant Sports Dietitian for Gatorade and Gatorade Sports Science Institute 2015-present
- Consultant Sports Dietitian for NBA G League
Linda is also the owner of a private practice for the past 15 years, focusing on elite and professional athletes. Clients include top performing athletes from the NBA, NFL, WBC, UFC and collegiate athletes. Two sub-specialties include ultra-endurance athletes (Ironman), and combat sports including professional boxing and MMA.
Linda obtained her BS in Dietetics is from Andrews University and her MS in Dietetics from Mount Mary University.